- Prevent blood clots and stroke in people with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation (AFib). Nonvalvular AFib is a type of irregular heartbeat that’s not caused by a heart valve problem. With this condition, you have a raised risk for blood clots forming in your heart.
- Treat deep vein thrombosis (DVT). A DVT is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep inside your body. DVTs most commonly occur in a vein in your leg, but they can also occur in your arm.
- Treat pulmonary embolism (PE). A PE is a blood clot that blocks blood flow to your lungs. It usually occurs when a DVT gets dislodged and travels through your veins to your lungs.
- Prevent DVT or PE from recurring. After you’ve had initial treatment for a DVT or PE, Eliquis helps prevent blood clots from occurring again.
- Prevent DVT that could lead to PE in people who’ve had hip or knee replacement surgery. These surgeries raise your risk for getting these types of blood clots.
2.5 MG, 5 MG
60 Pills, 90 Pills, 120 Pills, 180 Pills
There are no reviews yet.